Welcome to www.pureshootingtrainingsystem.com (the “Website”). This website is owned exclusively by Visionary Athletics and Pure Shooting. By visiting, using, or accessing this website (pureshootingtrainingsystem.com), you accept and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions described below. If you disagree with any of these terms or conditions, please do not use this website.
Like all forms of exercise, there may be health risks. Please consult a physician and follow all safety instructions before undergoing any training within our products, videos, or websites. We do not offer any legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. No action towards any of our training content should be taken without the approval of your physician or medical health care provider.
Any and all content within this website (PureShootingTrainingSystem.com) is provided for informational purposes only. All information and content within the website is believed to be accurate at the date of publication. Neither the authors nor the publishers assume any responsibility for errors, omissions or effects of decisions based on the information provided. The publisher is not a licensed medical care provider, and nothing on this website should be interpreted otherwise. Under no circumstances is the content found on this website to be construed as a substitute for Professional Medical Advice or Treatment.
By visiting, using, or accessing this website (pureshootingtrainingsystem.com), you acknowledge and agree that Visionary Athletics and Pure Shooting will not be held liable for any and all claims regarding injury, death, damage, loss, delay, cost, expense, or inconvenience.
Disclaimer of Results
No level of results or success can be guaranteed. Every athlete is biologically different, and these differences will affect how fast or slow an athlete will see results. Success is also impacted by each player’s ability to follow the course outline and instructions, and their dedication and work ethic towards improvement. Testimonials and success stories found on PureShootingTrainingSystem.com do not reflect typical results.
As previously stated, no level of results or success can be guaranteed. Because of this, we offer a 100% money back guarantee to players who have attempted the product but have not seen results, or are not satisfied with their results. We also offer a 100% money back guarantee to any athlete who has a medical or health reason which prohibits them from attempting or completing the program.
To request a refund, please contact our support team through email, and please include your Invoice ID. To be approved for a refund, you must be eligible. Here are our refund eligibility guidelines:
- You have 60 (SIXTY) Days from the date of the original purchase to request a refund. Any and all refund requests made after this 60 (SIXTY) Day period will not be approved.
- As we require you to actually attempt the program before requesting a refund, there is a 30 (THIRTY) Day trial-period. For the first 30 (THIRTY) Days after the original purchase, you will not be able to request a refund. You will be able to request a refund after this 30 (THIRTY) Day period.
- If you have a medical or health reason that prohibits you from attempting the program, the 30 (THIRTY) Day trial-period does NOT apply to you.
- You MUST provide proof of attempting the program, or proof of a medical condition, to our support team to be approved for a refund.
- Proof of attempting the program may include:
- Questions sent periodically to us.
- Video of workouts.
- Workout Logs filled out.
- Other proof of attempting the program.
- Proof of medical/health reasons may include:
- A note from your physician or doctor.
- When your refund request has been approved, you MUST destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
We do NOT award refunds if:
- You attempt to refund within 48 hours of purchase.
- You have no proof of attempting or use of the program.
- You are caught pirating or sharing a program or any of its content.
- You request a refund without a receipt or proof of purchase.
- You want your money back for reasons outside of not reaching desired results (or having a medical/health reason).
You understand and agree that your use of our website is limited and non-exclusive as an individual, non-transferable, and revocable licensee. We hold the right to, within our sole discretion, terminate your license to use our website, and access to our website, for any reason or no reason whatsoever, and without giving you notice.
You may not modify, copy, share, distribute, or publish any content from our website, without our permission. If caught in violation of any of these, your license will be terminated, and legal actions may be ensued.
All content included on this site, such as (but not limited to) video clips, video streams, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Visionary Athletics and Pure Shooting and is protected by Canadian and international copyright laws. We claim all property rights, including intellectual property rights, for this content. Any person or entity found infringing upon these rights will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Changes and Termination
We may in our sole and absolute discretion change these terms and conditions from time to time to comply with laws or to meet our changing business requirements. If such changes are made, they will be effective immediately, and we will notify you by a notice posted on our website’s home page that changes have been made. If you do not agree with any of the changes, you must discontinue using our website. If you continue to use our website after any changes are posted, you expressly accept any applicable changes.
We may terminate these terms and conditions for any reason and at any time without notice to you.
If you are concerned about these terms and conditions, you should read them each time before you use our website. If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog or website?
When ordering, registering, or entering information on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, age, country, gender or other details.
When do we collect information?
We may collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, open a support ticket, provide us with feedback on our products or services, or enter information elsewhere on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you, when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features, in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To present you with content and offers we think you may be interested in.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To send you information about our company and promotional material from our partners/affiliates.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
- To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
- Marketing and Promotional Purposes.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
How Can You Change Your Personal Information?
- By emailing us.
- By logging in to your account.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking.
Fair Information Practices:
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email within 14 business days.
We will notify the users via in-site notification within 14 business days.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, and gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list.
- Continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or, follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence.
1038 Buoy Dr
Coquitlam, British Columbia V3H 3E6
#79 15588 32 Ave
Surrey, British Columbia V37 063
Last Updated: September 8, 2017.