- Do you ever lack the confidence to take shots in game for fear of the audience, or your teammates, giving you a hard time if you miss?
- Do you spend hours in the gym shooting hundreds, maybe thousands, of shots at a time... but see little to no in game improvement?
- Are you ever a knock down shooter or go on hot streaks in practice and playing with friends, but for some reason, in a game you are cold as ice?
- Do you hit a few shots some games, but most other games the basket just seems like some impossible target in the distance?
- Do you constantly switch your shooting form, trying to figure out the "perfect form", but each time finding yourself stuck and frustrated?
- Are you a beginner-level shooter, looking to take the first major step to becoming a great shooter, but don't know where to start?
- Are you an intermediate-level shooter, wanting to enhance your skills and start differentiating yourself from other players around you?
- Are you an advanced-level shooter, searching to get that extra edge over your competition and push yourself to new limits?
The scouting report on Steve was always "Don't let him shoot!" Steve and I really got to know each other when we were overseas playing professionally. That is when I got to know who Steve really was. He was a fierce competitor who took training very seriously, and someone who was very committed to mastering his craft... Steve's knowledge of the game of basketball and his ability to communicate and teach, make him an amazing coach.Casey Archibald Former Professional and CIS Basketball Player
Crossing paths with Steve at a young age certainly had a major impact on my future success in Pro-Basketball. Being exposed to such a professional approach towards his body, his mechanics and the mental aspect of shooting really left a mark.Per Guenther Current Professional Basketball Player and Former Point Guard for German National Team
If you have any interest in wanting to be a great shooter, I'd advise you to look no further than Steve Janzen. His amazing attention to detail and tireless work ethic allowed him to play at the highest levels in the game of basketball! He can also get you on that same level! I recommend him to anyone with the desire to want to shoot high percentages and understand what it takes to play this game at a high level!Lamar Morinia Former Professional and NAIA Basketball Player
Steve's passion for basketball is an essential component when it comes to coaching. His years playing in university and professionally have provided him with practical experiences. Combined with his schooling as an educator, Steve has what it takes to be a strong skill development coach and role model for young basketball players.Novell Thomas Former Professional Basketball Player & Men's Canadian National Team
I had recently come from a program at Carleton University that took perfection and shooting very seriously but Steve took it to a different level. The thing that really set him apart was how good his footwork was, his feet were always set and in the speed at which a professional game happens that is tough. It is the small but important details like that combined with his determination to be better every day that I learned from Steve.Stu Turnbull Former Professional and CIS Basketball Player
Steve has always been dedicated to bringing out the best in those he trains, not only as a player but as a person as well. Steve’s skill set as a pure shooter and crafty scorer is an incredible asset for any young player looking to improve their game.Kaela Yuen Former Professional Basketball Player and Member of the Women's Canadian National Team
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a partnter?
Nope! Every drill inside the Pure Shooting Training Program was designed for you to be able to do on your own.
Is this an online program?
Yes! This training program is online, and you get access instantly after purchase.
What do I need?
You need a basketball, a hoop, and something with a timer (such as your smartphone). Although it isn’t required to have a timer, we do recommend it for you to see maximal results!
How long is the program?
The Pure Shooting Training System is broken down into three 12 week training programs, depending on what level you are currently at. There is also a bonus 2 week shooting workout inside the training program.
Does it matter how good I am right now?
No! Pure Shooting Training System was developed to benefit players of all skill levels and all ages.
What if I need help?
If you ever need help when going through the program, you can reach us at Support@VisionaryBasketball.com.